Notify
Tools

Re: The 'Ayes' have it!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted
The 'Ass-Clown' Crat gets my vote.
It would look good hanging on the wall at our new Cabela's.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
May I suggest the "free cat" picture? The cat, the understated symbolism, the visible statement, puts things on a much higher level than a cat's painted ass, painted no doubt by cat-huggers, thinking it "cute". Remember, someone once said that cats, and those who harbor them are not our friends.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ned, by "free cat" do you mean without cost or perhaps unconstrained? As in 'Free Fall'. From 20,000'? Or "free" as in "weapons free", a military term of endearment?

Your thoughts regarding the spirit of the Ass Clown Cat are taken to heart, thus once more I withdraw my support from another nominee.

I await our destiny, not yet defined, whatever it might be.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.FearOfThe.Unknown

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I also cast a vote for the Ass Clown.

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do believe that Mr. Ludd meant the picture of the one playing possum on the side of the freeway with the sign"free cat" over it. Not a bad choice but that one isn't giving anyone the finger anymore! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I concur in your judgement derf, but sadly I don't think it would translate to the smallish nature of the picture frame. I was making light as it were, just jesting if you get my drift. Making sport, etc, ad nauseum....

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.TheIdle.Mind

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Go to the main index. Wait until all the pictures load. Examine them closely. Most silly-assed thing you ever saw, posting one picture to serve as the visual sign of the forum topic. Likely to start an "eye of the beholder" fuss. What if there was a beautiful woman forum and she was signified by an unknown skank in a burka?

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Here are my two nominations:

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote