Tools

A Simple Question
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted
How do you find a lost cat?

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
First off, do cats ever get lost? They are rather independent and go where and when they damn well please without regard to our expectations. With all the cat lovers on this forum, it may be safe to assume that cats don't get lost, they just, well, disappear. Oh hell, I'll say it, they get dead, not lost. I only lost a cat once and that was due to the neighbors feeding it better than I wanted to.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
'Round these parts they don't get lost as much as fed. I try to be circumspect but it usually turns into a big spectacle. Smiler

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.AllCrats.InTheirPlace

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
The only 'Lost Cat' is usually an announcement stapled to the telephone pole on the corner.

I find it amazing that there are so many 'twin' animals in my neighborhood.

There is a small notice stapled to the corner pole right now, evidently constructed by a childs hand,that has a now fading pic of a crat I saw before.

It seems said twin was spraying porches in the 'hood, and fancied a ride in our 'Stray Crat Rescue Kit'* ,and now resides way,way far away over on the west side of town.

* this works sorta like the Federal Witness Relocation/Protection program,but without the protection part. Smiler

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Real easy Ned,,Get a scope with a higher magnification!!!! Physically going around and looking?,,,why bother.Dan,,very nice pic.,,It's even smiling!! CoolHave fun!!!Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of worriedman
posted Hide Post
Go to an Asian resturant, and look under the lo mein?

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress." Mark Twain

Posts: 742 | Location: West Tennessee | Registered: 27 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Thanks for helping out on this difficult question. The question was actually a preliminary survey as part of my plan to establish a "County Cat Finders" web site wherein I "assist" local folks who call me to find their lost pussies. The local liberal fish wrapper will write an article about me. Cat fanciers will take me to dinner. The county puddy tat club will give me an award. HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! This is just like getting every deer hunter in the county to tell me where the big bucks are!!!!! Damn I'm good!

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Cats don't get lost, they go to "never, never land". Maybe J.M. Barrie was a closet cat hater who had to invent never-never land to explain where his kids lost cats went. Probably not, but I have always wondered.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Dan,

Is this THE Big AL?

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote