Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: What do I do?
 Login/Join

posted
I tend to go along with the scatter gun approach using #4 Buck. Let them get close together, then fill the area with #4 as fast as you can reload and pull the trigger. Remember...an expanded killing zone will almost always yield more dead critters and that...my friend... is success!

one of us
posted Hide Post
calmag, next time try some BB shot. It is adequate for 'yote size critters, and smaller........

Nothing wrong with #4 buck though, give 'em hell!

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Scatterguns.Rule

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Digital,

Think I said #4 'cause that's what I have on hand. Just fill the air with whatever 'ya got!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
.715 R/B??? derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
derf, I'm pondering that...R/B. I think you mean roundball, no? Not RYTHEM AND BLUES? I only asked because of what happened to Noriega down in Panama. Knowing that Canada is a kinder and gentler country than the US of A, especially those NASCAR types(God rest the departed), I just think you're referring to lead balls instead of endless waves of psychological torture. You wouldn't actually surround a garage full of Curb Cats with speakers and well, 5000 watts of listening pleasure would you? Well, if you do someday, try the BB shot I suggested earlier. When they burst out in panic it is likely to be a harried moment, the shooting quick and backdrop uncertain. Shot is better in urban environs that buck, we don't want to hit any dogs that might be trying to help ya know.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.TheyCrapped.OnMyBlueSuedeShoes

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Since I don't listen to Rythem and Blues, that angle never occured to me. I did meam Round balls at about 1300fps. If one had a barnful of crats trapped I would opt for paying the penilty for arson. Why take a chance on escapees. Sides, I just love a good fire! Must be the primitive in me! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote