Find
Notify
Tools

My boss sent me this
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of panzerguy
posted
Us cat killer/haters are not alone. My boss sent me this YES!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/04/05/D8GPU4FG0.html

Posts: 278 | Location: Wherever I park my tank | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
See, it's all there...They must all be eliminated in the name of National Security

quote:
..bird flu...the potential role of felines in spreading the virus is being overlooked....... Cats have been known to become infected with the H5N1 virus, and they can give it to other cats.....we believe that the role of cats should be considered in controlling the spread of H5N1 virus infection......cats should be kept away from infected birds or their droppings, ...cats suspected of such contacts or showing symptoms of infection should be quarantined and tested.....European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control has also recommended keeping cats indoors ......

So shoot anything suspicous, anything around birds, and anything not indoors. We must stop this pandemic before it starts. mgun

I'm hoping to do the testing. sofa

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool. Than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Posts: 75 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 02 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crimson Mister
posted Hide Post
quote:
So shoot anything suspicous, anything around birds, and anything not indoors. We must stop this pandemic before it starts.

I'll do my part for God and country!

Some people are a lot like Slinkies: They're not good for much but it's kind of fun to push them down a flight of stairs.

Posts: 772 | Location: Norwalk, Wisconsin | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What Clay sez. thumb

Dan

POTYHC

www.The.Terminator

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Indeed,,KILL'EM ALL!!! gunsmileClay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you get caught offing crats, your lawyer can use the "Bird Flu Anxiety Defense".

One of Us
Picture of Crimson Mister
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brassb:
If you get caught offing crats, your lawyer can use the "Bird Flu Anxiety Defense".

THAT'S BRILLIANT! thumb
You are a god damn legal genius. A regular F. Lee Brassbailey!

Some people are a lot like Slinkies: They're not good for much but it's kind of fun to push them down a flight of stairs.

Posts: 772 | Location: Norwalk, Wisconsin | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As a practicing Hypocondriac with an OCD syndrome over germs and other potential excuses sickness inducing substances. after the recent headlines concerning the ever present felinous nastious. I now feel compelled to throughly "cleanse" the earth. hammering

Okay so some parts may be ...well......artistic liberty (Is there really such thing?) It sure looks good on my plea documents for the brutal extermination erradication of the germ carryin vermin. thumb

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool. Than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Posts: 75 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 02 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Swede,,a health inspector asked me about a hoarde of cats the mexicans were feeding,,must have been 20 of the damn things,,and told me they must be taken to a vet for shots,spay/neuter,etc.As he was leaving,,he saw me pulling a 10/22 out of the truck,I shot a couple,,that evening I asked the guys if the cats were thiers and the cost to make them state compatable,,they washed thier hands of the whole affair[open season],,next month he came back to follow up,,and asked what happened to the cats,,I told them they were gone,,he kinda turned a little green got back in his car and left,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
From the "Back When You Could Get Away With This" file:
When my uncle's psycho first wife left him, she left behind her equally psycho yapyap dog. He took care of the dog, even though he liked it about as much as he liked her. I guess he just naturally felt sorry for anything that had been on the recieving end of her tender mercies. The dog was a literal ankle biter, a mini berserker, that feared nothing but uncle Bill's size 13 wingtips.
Over the next couple of years the dog got out 2 or 3 times and terrorized passersby, with a special focus on kids on bikes. One day the inevitable happened. A young'un was paying more attention to the dog than the ditch and took a tumble. The mother showed up, and stood a prudent distance from uncle's front door, screaming curses and threats. One thing she kept screeching was "You need to do something about that dog!"
Uncle came out with the dog and his .22 Woodsman. He calmly walked behind the woodshed and capped the dog. Then he came back with a shovel and said "There! You happy now?" She left with what uncle described as "The damnedest look on her face."
Later her 'ol man calls and starts chewing uncle Bill about how this woman is all tore up over what Bill done and he ought to be ashamed and what the Hell would possess a feller to do such a thing? Uncle tells him "Well, when Lilly left she was behind on the rabies shots. The dog's been acting funny lately and I figured I'd better take care of it before it started foaming. If I was you, I'd watch that young'un and see to it he don't start biting." That was pretty much the end of it.