THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    I'm afraid to hear the end of this one...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm afraid to hear the end of this one...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
My "acquaintence" Tick happened to stop by and saw my "link" http://www.PETAtraining.Lizards... on a recent post. He thinks you all are Gods BTW. Wink

He let out a whoop and said "I know all about that!" I'm not sure what he thinks he knows, but there is a fetid blue haze hanging over the street, a mixture of burned rubber and oil, left in the still air after his hurried departure. And a couple of gear teeth. Red Face I cautioned Tick that whatever it is that he's thinking is probably not a good idea(so few of his thoughts are), and that he should remember that he is on probationary probation. Confused That's what he calls it anyway. bewildered

I'm quite sure there will be something to relate out of this soon enough, fortunately my alibi is solid. I'll be away for a couple of days just in case.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.TakingLeaveOf.MySenses

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Be afraid! Be very afraid !!! Eeker Just work on your alibi.....Try leaving the country for a couple of months! sofa

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
good time for a come up quick hunt somewhere 1000 miles away

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote