Find
Notify
Tools

nice pinkey
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted

Posts: 2581 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
roflmao roflmao roflmao

All the fella had to do was crack the leash like a bullwhip....Off pops the head.
Way Cool. Smiler

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
That's what he gets for playing nice to a crat.

When the POS that lives with us gets rowdy, a sharp rap on the head/nose or a foot in the fleeing backside does the trick!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
I have seen it before but I still had to see it three times now... I guess I am sick! roflmao

I love the way he is trying to be cool. But where is the pitch-fork when you need it... clap

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Silly shit! bewildered He had boots on,he shoulda stomped on it,that would have quieted it down! clap derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote