New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wish I had a silenced .22
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Boy, the other day I would've loved to have a silenced .22. Me and my family where going out to dinner. We pull up to a red light. I look over to my right there are 2 crats. I had a plan and all, if I had a silenced .22 in the glove box.

I would have turned the radio up really loud, pull a ruger MK2 with one of those silencers built into the barrel, took aim, pisst pisst. 2 dead crats. I need to get me one of those damn pistols!

Cory

Still saving up for a .500NE double rifle(Searcy of course)

Posts: 189 | Location: Southern Maryland | Registered: 10 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
Well, you can get a class 3 permit and pay your tax stamp fees, but even then I'm pretty sure keeping it in the glove box would be seriously frowned upon.

======================================
Cleachdadh mi fo m' féileadh dé tha an m' osan.

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ben589:
Well, you can get a class 3 permit and pay your tax stamp fees, but even then I'm pretty sure keeping it in the glove box would be seriously frowned upon.

Yeah I know about the whole C3 etc. And I'm almost sure you are right about keeping in a carFrowner

Cory

Posts: 189 | Location: Southern Maryland | Registered: 10 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
While you are saving,get one of those "Whampo" slingshots and a dozen or so boxes of 45 roundball for muzzleloaders. Practice a lot. A crat just cannot survive a shot to the vitals, although there is no red mist. If you don't yell "Woo Hoo" the shot is silent

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ya know, I always thought roman candles were just the crat's meow for such circumstances. Big Grin

Dan

POTYHC

www.NoClass.Three

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Perforator
posted Hide Post
quote:
the other day I would've loved to have a silenced .22.
That's what empty 2-liter bottles are for.

Congressional power is like a toddler with a hammer. There is no limit to the damage that can be done before it is taken away from them.

Posts: 399 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted Hide Post
I used a round (cylindrical) lawn mower muffler when I lived in town as a youth. Works great. but a scope is a requirement because your sights are useless. All you need is the muffler. A hacksaw to cut the 4 slices into the threads and a hose clamp to clamp it on to the barrell. There you have it,

Most people are link slinkies, Basically useless but fun to push down the stairs.

Posts: 265 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Here's a link for ya C.W. http://www.srtarms.com/mkii.htm Kill'em ALL!!!!Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I was only old enough and had the money, it would be mineSmiler

Cory