New
Find
Notify
Tools

I gotta be getting old
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
On the way in to work this morning I drove by this little country church. There's nobody around except for sundays. There on the front stairs is a huge orange crat. I passed him by. I gotta be getting old. Say a prayer for me

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
There on the front stairs is a huge orange crat. I passed him by. I gotta be getting old. Say a prayer for me

YOU DID WHAT????????
SAY THREE HAIL MARYS and go forth& clobber the next cat you see.(Remember though every cat you let go by is one you'll never catch up on Big Grin

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Backslider!

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Butch, why do you think they call them "Holy Churches"? Confused Because they got holes! Big Grin How do the holes get there? Because there's crat on the front steps, that's why! Cool I'd like to think that the Good Lord woulda gone to the range on the 7th day if Winchester was in business. I always find it restful. thumb He works in mysterious ways though and we may never know why he puts crats on church steps on the other six days.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.WinchesterChapterSeventy.VerseTwoTwentySwift

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Butch, why do you think they call them "Holy Churches"? Because they got holes! How do the holes get there? Because there's crat on the front steps, that's why!

jump

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
You could have shot it and then placed it on the alter as an offering. When asked you could claim to have had a vision, heard voices, and knew that it was God's will. Let your eyes glaze over and put a $5 in the offering basket. Babble alot and they will think you are talking in tongues and are a true christian messenger. You could start your own sect - True Believers who require cat offerings. Think of the possibilities. Tax free status for a cat shooting organization!

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Wow! You got my attention OEH beer
Can i have the Canadian Franchise?

Dogs have masters.....cats have "staff"..... but i aint no servant!

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You could have shot it and then placed it on the alter as an offering. When asked you could claim to have had a vision, heard voices, and knew that it was God's will. Let your eyes glaze over and put a $5 in the offering basket. Babble alot and they will think you are talking in tongues and are a true christian messenger. You could start your own sect - True Believers who require cat offerings. Think of the possibilities. Tax free status for a cat shooting organization!

Oh! BOY!!!!!!!! Behold the reverand DOK Cool
So I missed out on The "Bob Hopes" (POPE's ) Job cause I hate cats! Now I find myself with a second chance! A Billion cat haters & me as the head of the sect!Ermm I mean Church sofa nut

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Butch did the right thing when he passed on that one. The church is supposed to be a sanctuary and hence,inviolate.
On the other hand if the aforementioned church was struck by lightning(jewish type say) then only god could be blamed for the crats demise! bewildered boohoo derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote