Find
Notify
Tools

Pinky the cat
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted
If this is a repeat, just let me know and i'll remove it.

Pinky the crat

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
All I could think of was Dragon Lady and fly rods...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Deep Space Hunter
posted Hide Post
ahh yeah what a classic. doesnt matter how many times i have seen that its always funny.

Posts: 171 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Every time some fool tells me how great crats are for pets I ask them to adopt Pinky. I'm gonna win this war yet, one way or another! Wink

Dan

POTYHC

http://www.PinkyIsOurBest.Ally

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That crat wouldn't have done that to me.
Cause you don't have to worry bout dead crats biting you for trying to get em adopted! animal

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Perfect for Pinky

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Why in the H... didn't he just snap its neck?

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
I wonder if that crat is for sale?

Pinky would look good on my brudder-n-law. Smiler

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
jumping

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Thanks ,Don!!It's the best version yet,,I never heard the dude say "bitch" in the other renditions,,To those asking why he did'nt kill the p.o.s.,,purely job preservation,,,The sorry dude would have been hung and left for the buzzards if he had given that thing what it truly deserved,especially with the local news video taping the whole unfortuneate event,,They would have been on that like leeches in a leper colony,,The poor s.o.b. was forced to play a rather nasty hand,,and where does he go for a new job?I could see it on his resume,,I was fired from my former job because I stomped the snot out of an unruly crat,,He is now a martyr in his jurisdiction,,granted he's still looking for his right nut,,Which is surely comaring stories with the pair that ran away from the guy in the humor section,,who thought a short blast from a tazer would be ok,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
Say whatever you want fellas ... we only know what happened while the camera was turned ON.

None of us knows how the rest of Pinky's day went after the camera was turned off.

======================================
Cleachdadh mi fo m' féileadh dé tha an m' osan.

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sort of reminds me of the video on the news showing the groundskeeper at a baseball stadium trying to "let go" of the cat he picked up on the field.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

one of us
posted Hide Post
It sorta reminds me of the time the 1st Cav tried to deliver a fresh water buff by Chinook to an estranged village chief that had lost one to combat operations...the buff was topped off with piss 'n vinegar when they lowered the tailgate for the ceremony.....'tweren't pretty, no sirree!

Dan

POTYHC

http://www.NoShit.ThereIWas

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I take it they did'nt sedate the bovine beast before transport? Clay http://www.canonlyimagine.com

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That looks like the same crat I trapped the other day

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote