THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Ain't it good to have AR back up and running?........

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ain't it good to have AR back up and running?........
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted
I was forced to do other things on my 'puter and some of em were rather amusing.I had forgot about all the games I have.
Now lets settle back and enjoy the mirth of cat killin' and maiming.
When that gets tiring, I like to go over to the Political Forum and watch all the polite people pat each other on the butt.
What a great buncha guys? Never an unkind word over there.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PT, sometimes there are kind words...so sweet they don't even realize their throat's been sliced. Wink

Well, in the absence of AR I have enclosed a portion of the house, installed 8 windows and tacked on some Hardy panel. Painting tomorrow, cussing in the afternoon, and then I'm going to whack a hog at sunset. Old sow is getting to be a nuisance. I think a 10/22 and a W-W standard velocity solid behind the ear will turn the trick. Just think of all the crats I can chum up with that!

Dagga Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.PigTeatsRoasting.OnAnOpenFire

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Guess I'll just have to change my screen name in view of the improvements. I note that these kinds of organizational changes typically benefit the management. Research underway. Still working on the on the field lion grand slam. MISSED a b/w at 37 yards with the snubby smith whilst riding the recon Sunday afternoon. That's C.A.S. (cat action shooting) for you! ned

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What the hell happend while I was gone?!?!?!? Eeker 338vt

Posts: 255 | Location: Left coast, Right mind! | Registered: 16 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
338vt, did you happen to duck you head like me when you came back in? Confused

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Low.Ceilings

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DD
Ya!! I'm going to miss the picture of the target(kitty) when entering the froum Frowner. Well, back to reloading.
338vt

Posts: 255 | Location: Left coast, Right mind! | Registered: 16 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Guess I'll just have to change my screen name in view of the improvements. I note that these kinds of organizational changes typically benefit the management. Research underway. Still working on the on the field lion grand slam. MISSED a b/w at 37 yards with the snubby smith whilst riding the recon Sunday afternoon. That's C.A.S. (cat action shooting) for you! ned

I'm thinkin' you should change your screen name after admitting using one of dem new fangled double action wheelguns Wink They aint allowed in C.A.S. You can use 'em for I.P.S.C (Insane Pussy Slaying Competition) if you want.

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I'll never be able to read another handgun rag again!!! potkb,,,,,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a pain in the backside getting back on! The new site wouldn't let me register using my old password. Had to get a new one from Saeed and then change things in the profile some. My tired old brain can't always handle these problems with the ease it used to. That is why I like "sniper techniques". It allows me to sneak up on stuff or ambush it! Wink Geez, what a pathetic selection of graemlins! derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote