THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    The South shall be victorious tonight!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The South shall be victorious tonight!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I'm hearing the distant rumble of artillery tonight. Too far away to hear the screams and small arms, the frightened whinneys of horses of the Cavalry. Down near Red Level them Damn Yankees are about to get their asses kicked again! clap

Happens every year this time, the Army of the Potomac ventures down here trying to seize Port Inglis, and every year they get an ass lickin'. Dummys every one of them. Wink

Dan

POTYHC

www.TwelvePoundersN.WhitfieldRiflemen

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
jumping

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dan, I hear that they bring camp followers with 'em, and that, because they don't give them much uniform allowance, the camp followers uniforms barely cover their private bits. And, given the heat and humidity in the south, they often remove what uniforms they have to try and cool down.

See if you can get some pics of their maneuvers and post them here, so all of us can see and know the enemy!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fischer, I don't know how to post pics and my wore out old mind can't handle the info but if you pm me an address for you, I can send you a couple of livestock pics! Wink Big Grin derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent, derf.

Best not to post 'em here. DRG, one o' their Generals, is a Yankee, and he gets a mite testy when folks post dossier's and id photos of the wimmen of the Northern Aggressors. Concerned some of them might be Mata Hari's, I think. Some folks even tried posting them under the code-name "Camel Toe", but he was onto that pretty fast.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I was too busy havin' my way with the 'camp followers' to take pics. Sorry. Roll Eyes

They have retreated to the nawth, likely not to be seen until next year. thumb I ask the Lord's help that they don't bring the Senator from New Yawk with them next year...I doubt I could contain myself, although I'm quite certain her "virtue" is not in jeopardy...

Dan

POTYHC

www.ListenToThe.RebelYell!

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted Hide Post
I hope you meant they are gonna get an ass kickin, You typed in ass lickin... YUCK.

Most people are link slinkies, Basically useless but fun to push down the stairs.

Posts: 265 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Derf sent me the pics, but I can't post 'em here. They have that "rule", you know. All I can say is "Got milk?"

Anybody who wants them, let me or derf know. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fischer:
Derf sent me the pics, but I can't post 'em here. They have that "rule", you know. All I can say is "Got milk?"

Anybody who wants them, let me or derf know. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I got one work for you... "LINK!!!!" please oh please oh please clap

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes!!! Please LINK!!!

Butch

Posts: 62 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 05 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just pics, no link available. I've forwarded them to you both.

One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fischer:
Just pics, no link available. I've forwarded them to you both.

got it!

MMMMmooooooooo!

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote