Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

curious/digital dan
 Login/Join

posted
With your since of humor,you need to jump in the the discusion about Danny boy in the african hunting forum.500 grains

One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
shit that is as bad as the polical forum. Worse
even. Lotts of good hunters here but that shit is over the top. way over ain't even funny any more.

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
You are right,just thought he might have a battle plan for those fellows.

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
I guess the best battle plan is what Saeed said: Don't step in the pile... Frowner

/Marterius

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dan is AWOL for a couple of days. derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RareBear
posted Hide Post
bewilderedIs Curious Dan just one of Digital Dan's many aliases?

www.wannashot@thiscat.goaheadmakemyday

Posts: 166 | Location: Cardington, Ohio, USA, 3rd rock from the sun, Milkyway Galaxy | Registered: 01 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
To be perfectly honest, I don't know. If Dan is using other Nom-de plume, which wouldn't surprise me, I don't know which ones they are. IMO,Dan is too good a writer to get caught in the usual way,like profiling. Wink derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dan doesn't visit Africa very much and I don't know who Curious Dan is. Confused I searched and couldn't find the name in any case. I visited Africa to see what the buzz is and found them wallowing in ele dung with the carmel guy...whoever he is. Those boys need help that can't be found here in the forum. JMO. They'd all be happier if they'd just go out and cap some crats. Almost lends dignity to the Crater if you know what I mean.

I seldom take issue with Saeed in the way he cleans his house but admit there are times when I could not restrain myself. Frowner

Well, I just got back this evening about 6PM and am off again tomorrow. I may be gone for quite some time on this occasion, the schedule is indeterminate. A favorite old quail hunting friend of mine is working his last point, and I really hope it's a good'n. The Brit is honouring the lemon & white's chisled pose, and the Sweet 16 is ready.

Hope to be in better cheer on our next meeting, until then keep up the good fight! thumb

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.ColdNorth.Winds

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote