New
Find
Notify
Tools

Taking them out with Authority.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

It's a MetalStorm Bot, 40 mm grenades. I like it! thumb Don't let Junior find the remote! Eeker

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Knock.Knock

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Think of the fish ya could catch with that. Smiler

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Run that through East Los Angeles and show the locals what an attitude is all about.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I'd be taking that thing to the bank!! Wink jumpClay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
But how much ammo can you bring on that wagon? What is the point of 40 mm grenades and four barrels unless you can bring a real heap of ammo to go with it? bewildered

I like the SACO Defense grenade mashine gun, what you in the States call a M-193 if I am not mistaken. Making away with 350 of those 40mm grenades per minute gives enough authority for me even with just one barrel. Cool

Sweden have bought them; my old regiment have them now, and they are rather awesome when mounted on a jeep.

Regards,
Marterius

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mart, the MetalStorm concept uses multiple projectiles loaded in each barrel, in this case there are 4 per barrel IIRC. MetalStorm was the Aussie outfit that inventedd the first million round per minute gun awhile back. Looks a bit like a claymore, has the same application. They are loaded somewhat like a roman candle, something first thought up for ship assault back in the 1700's. That was a long time back and my memory is getting fuzzy, may be off a bit on the date. Worked great, PITA to load though...and dangerous.

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
That was a long time back and my memory is getting fuzzy, may be off a bit on the date. Worked great,

DD , your are one sharp dude if you can go back that far.
With age , I find myself forgeting to spit , after I've left the bathroom ,prior to brushing my teeth.
Or it might be this wonderful distilled corn.
And life in general.
What a fun Journey. Smiler

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mart, the MetalStorm concept uses multiple projectiles loaded in each barrel, in this case there are 4 per barrel IIRC.

Ok Dan! So this contraption is a sort of quadruple version of my Benelli, but with a bit nastier loads… Cool

But I must admit that it ought to scare the living sh*t out of anyone if that thing came rolling down the track and you can’t negotiate with the guy behind the remote, or know of his intentions or where he is.

Regards,
Marterius

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote