New
Find
Notify
Tools

Screen Washer?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just had this new free Screen Washer sent to me and thought of my cohorts in AR right off. thumb I have tried it and can attest to it's effectiveness and the fact that it is virus free.
http://www.legrady.hu/sc.html
Enjoy gents! Big Grin derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Derf........Your a sick Man!Very sick!...Well done I'm proud of you! clap jump

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
derf, you are a bad dog! Big Grin

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.WhoWantsCratSpit.OnTheMonitor?

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As if the crat spit wasn't bad enough, now I got flipping paw prints on the inside of the screen too! Hmm, maybe someone remembers the address to that other screen cleaner? Wink derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great, I had to get a new monitor. My old one now has a hole in it!! mgun

Butch

Posts: 62 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 05 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It doesn't work! I kept waiting for the crats brain matter to splatter on my screen and something wash it off but nothing happened! All I got was crat spit on my screen. I was madder than a pervert with the paulsy trying to draw a vagina on an etch-a-scetch What gives?? bewildered

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HA HA! This remind Li time kitchen girr bring baby san to work one day. Rittre Wu find cat. Put in micro wave cooker. Rook rike that for short time then go to table 12. Compriments of house. HA HA! Wu go rong way in restaurant job! Smiler

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by derf:
Just had this new free Screen Washer sent to me and thought of my cohorts in AR right off. thumb I have tried it and can attest to it's effectiveness and the fact that it is virus free.
http://www.legrady.hu/sc.html
Enjoy gents! Big Grin derf

For that, Derf, I see a pineapple in your future - A BIG ONE.

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not anally inserted I hope! Eeker derf