Notify
Tools

Tractor Day
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
Gentlemen,

Today is the day I purchase my mean, lean Massey Ferguson machine.....

New brush hog to go with.

Hope the bunnies aren't snoozing in my pasture! I suspect there has been an invasion of woodchucks out there in the long grass. I can cut some good shooting lanes now and make it sporting.

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now you've done it Ann! All these years after reading "Death In The Tall Grass" I thought it about short brave men facing all manner of horrid beasties in the fairway rough. Now I know it was a fictional work, and well, Elvis is dead too. Where was Capstick from anyway? From whence did he draw his visions?

Good choppin' with your Massey.

From out of Africa, I give you...

HIPATITUS: Terminal coolness

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.TallerThan.TallGrass

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Even better Dan, I am paying CASH for this baby.

I will make sure the neighbors see me twirling around on it too just to make them jealous...

Power steering
4X4
Diesel
Loader

Mmm Hmmmm, lots of fun in the sun...bunnies beware. I can picture some pelts flying. If I do see Elvis I will bury him again.

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the Massey! You're gonna love it. I had a Ford 801 Powermaster and a Ford 8N on small acreage I once owned. I loved mowing, very relaxing, really miss those tractors.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Congrats Ann!!!!!I hope it provides many an hour of trouble free mowing,pushing,loading,pulling,,critter crunching enjoyment Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote