THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Lookin' for some help for one of our friends

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lookin' for some help for one of our friends
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
One of our erstwhile crat maulers has himself in a pickle...seems he has done well enough at his new posting to find that success has a price. Cool I'll post his delima, and if you want to pitch in shoot me an email or PM for an addy to forward some tax deductible dinero...

quote:

Dan,

My rifle team earned the opportunity to shoot at Camp Perry this year last Saturday, when they took 1st through 4th place at the Illinois State championship. Aggregate score of 2262, with respective scores of 572, 566, 563, and 561. I'm proud as punch of them, but we have a minor problem.

We are shooting the Eley Tenex, and have just enough left to compete at Perry. I'm going to pitch in for Wolf Target for practice between now and then, but we're also going to start begging for ammo/contributions soon.

It's for the Illinois State University ROTC Red Rifles, and contributors will be put "in the loop" of our activity, as well as receive a letter of contribution that will make it tax deductible.

Thanks,

You know who... rotflmo

I'm kinda proud of them too. Wink

Dan

POTYHC

www.CratsDont.StandAChanceNow

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
Send me a PM or post here with the details on how to help!

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
gas, check you PM. Thanks!

Dan

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
PM me DD.
I'll help 'you know who'.
I also support our West Virginia University Rifle Team.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks PT, check PM.

Dan