Find
Notify
Tools

Help for Bob
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Swede44mag
posted
My friend has recently informed me that he is infested with "Cats". It seems he has 19 of them roaming freely inside and outside of his house.

How can I help Bob before its to late, before they take over his whole neighborhood, maybe even the whole city.

It will be a "Cat"astrophe if something is not done.

I talked to him again its now up to 21 Cats.

Posts: 1608 | Location: Central, Kansas | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
All he needs is a gallon of chlorox,,and a gallon of ammonia.put each in a bucket,,,,,open some canned cat food and place in middle of house,,,when all vermin converge on food,,,,,pour out the bucket of ammonia,,then pour the bleach over the ammonia,,,,,,and run like hell Happy gassing!!!Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A good 12 bore SxS loaded with #2's and a couple extra shells between the fingers, just like he is facing a charge by a rhino. After the commotion dies down he'll want a rifle with a high capacity magazine, perhaps an M1A with a pre ban mag. They will scatter...by their own will or by the effects of the 12 bore. Tell him to be prepared...

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.TheOK.Corral

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
220 conibears in bucket cubbies with an open can of cat food tossed in the back.Makes um bug eyed.Save the males,collect the whole set.

Posts: 281 | Location: N.E. Montana | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Save the males,collect the whole set.

Uh, pardon me, I have to dry off my keyboard again...

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.SprayAnd.Pray

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote