Notify
Tools

Re: Lion problem in Zim.....
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted
Well,,,,maby add a pair of rubber gloves to add with the pitchfork, Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Hey guys? I can't use molotov's and flaming jelly in my neighborhood. I was thinking of the practical aspects should I encounter a mangy cat and later have to change a tire or something.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
I was up really early today to check out the Giraffe forum, one of my favorites, and a couple of wacko blogs I survey to check for sanity. As it became just light enough the sneak down a path without a lamp , if I was at the hunt lease, I looked out the back window into the yard. Just barely visible in the misty darkness I could make out some kind of a cat sitting at the corner of the garage watching the back far right corner of the garden. Not much left there, As I have already pulled up most of the old vegetable bushes and hollyhocks around. In a second I had my old 310 looking out the slightly opened door with a CB long up the spout. Scope twisted down to 2X. Stroke of luck the door was hinged correctly for the shot. Not So lucky for the cat on several counts. I could see the durn thing look in the garden, scratch, and lick, and look again. I shot it through the guts. It never said a thing as it jumped, twisted around a couple of times, and disappeared into the next door yard. Looked like it was heading back to scruffyland, to the colony, to the family perpetuating its evil cat ways in my neighborhood.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote