THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Knitting Ain't For MawMaw anymore..........

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knitting Ain't For MawMaw anymore..........
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted
Way Cool Site!
This crat is my Favorite.
Go to site to see my second favorite, the Unicorn-Teddy Bear,hahahahahahaha..........

http://www.yumlum.com/galleries/knitwear/knitwear_art.htm

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
That is way cool PT. Looks exactly like .222 R results on a field lion. Is MawMaw taking orders?

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
I didn't see on this site where or if the items were for sale.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ya think they'd make me one that looked like roadkill Jane? Lifesize? It would be a big hit at the next VFW meeting! rotflmo

Dan

POTYHC

www.GottaLoveThat.Granny!

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Did anyone see the Lil Bob granny knitted?

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
OH NO! Tell me it's not true! rotflmo

Dan

POTYHC

www.IsItFitFer.TheRoadkillGrill?

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I just might have to learn how to knit Roll Eyes jumping Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote