Tools

Hey, Birman
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted
I've got something for you and your crummy bowl/bowel, whatever gunsmile

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mr. Hogkiller, size rearry matter. You no fit Birman it that, need bigger gun. Gunny terr Li one time, "This is my rifre, this is my gun, one is for shooting, one is for fun." He drunk, hord serf when say this. No Bic. bewildered

Get king size, that do trick.

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Dragon Lady,

It's plenty big enough for Birman. Birman not bullet, Birman and his bowl,TARGET thumb Iche-Bon answer, to this question.

Hog Killer

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice son but I have been shot out of much bigger than that peewee gun. thumbdown

When it grows up I may look again but untill then ????

I have gun grow at My Bowl
Birman Razzer

My god this wine is good beer

Posts: 515 | Location: The fields of Delaware but now Pa too | Registered: 04 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dragon Lady remember time Birman~san shoot from curvert, scare Mr. Turtle. HA HA! Right size for fat ass Birman~san! HA HA!

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Bircrat,

I know you are not as tough as plate steel. It could not withstand my cannon, even @ 100yds.

Hog Killer

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
A inch and a half bore.

Birman, I could MAKE ya fit.

Crat weather stripping.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Get me a bunch of those cats and I'll hang them on the targets for the next silhouette match.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
If they were hanging on targets,,,I'd be hard pressed to wait for a match,,,Kill'em on the spot gunsmile Kind of reminds me of this guy I shot with,,We'd cruise out to the farm in my metallic pink caddy,,,Park it and pop the trunk,,He'd fiddily fart around setting up various targets here and there,,,,In the meanwhile I was loading pistols and rifle clips.He'd come back and ask if I'd spot him some ammo,,,I'd say shure,,,,,while he was loading,,,I was shooting,,,every one of the targets he had set up,,,,This started a vicious circle,,,,as soon as he set all the targets back up,,,they were immediately blown to hell again,,,and as he was resetting,,,,I was reloading,,,,The mooch finally figured out that he was never going to get a fair chance to shoot at any of the things he had set up and stopped coming around WinkClay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
OEH,

You ought to see it unload with a pound of #4 Buck.

Hog Killer

one of us
posted Hide Post
Please do show us a pattern board aftermath of that HK, hopefully with a crat profile please. Wink

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Metal.Storm

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Dan,

I will try and find some sheetrock for a pattern board. If I can, i will get someone to vidio it.

Hog Killer