Find
Notify
Tools

Bald Eagle Bait
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted
I live traped a black & white cat last night .
Staked it out in the feild using baleing twine.
Took several hours for the male eagle to find it .
So all I got were a few pic of it eating in the wheat feild.
Missed gitting a pic of it taking 1/2 back to the nest.

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of short44
posted Hide Post
And thats the cycle of life. And a good use for a cat all so.

Dwindling the worlds lead supply one cat at a time!!

Posts: 407 | Location: Right here ! | Registered: 10 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Ah, nature is wonderful. Reality is so contrary to what Walt Disney tried to portray. Here is further proof that the bald eagle deserves to be our national symbol. He is a cat lover! I wonder if he prefer tabbys over calicos?

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

One of Us
Picture of The Cat Doctor
posted Hide Post
OEH,

that sounds like a prime opportunity for some research, if you work it just right and write the proposal for a grant. maybe you can get millions to test the preference of bald eagles. not only would it involve the national symbol, but it would also help control the pet population and feral cat population that hurts the native bird population. what self respecting government agency wouldn't give money for that??????????

Married men live longer than single men do,

but married men are a lot more willing to die.

Posts: 165 | Location: missouri | Registered: 18 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I KNEW I had something in common with the Bald Eagle. I too like to eat pussy!!!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hello 120 mm. Good to hear from you. Yes, You do remind me of a Bald Eagle. Regards, ned

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gads, those pictures bring a tear to my eye. Cool Now if I could just train my eagles to do the same I'd have a lethal 1-2 punch. thumb Not including the foxes and yotes. And the Blanch Rifle. Okay, so it's a 1-2-3-4-5 punch. Like Rocky Marciano sorta. Anybody know if he liked pussy? Confused

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.TheArmyNever.Changes Smiler

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dan, a question. Are those big black birds in the windy state that eat sun-dried armadillos by the side of the road really Florida eagles?

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No, they're a mutant form of Democrat that winters during the cooler months. Our Eagles look a lot like the one in the photos but they have a tan and a hot chick in a bikini with them. Wink I've heard the Eagles dine at Disney World a lot. Apparently there are a lot of mice and other tender animals to eat there. Confused

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.WhatHappens.InFlorida

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is going to take me a while. But with a few cats I swear I am going to train a whole flock of buzzards to sit in a field just like that eagle.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Okay, okay, you got me there. One MORE thing I have in common with a Bald Eagle.

Nice....

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
NSS,

In Florida the training would be easy. Just put a hanging chad in the field and all the buzzards will show up along with the national media to report on their progress.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by N. S. Sherlock:
quote:

Hello 120 mm. Good to hear from you. Yes, You do remind me of a Bald Eagle. Regards, ned

You mean besides him being somewhat bald and likeing to fly? Confused derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
SHUSSSSS Mr Derf. Cat forum collegial Joker at work.