Find
Notify
Tools

Is it still hunting?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted
Well I got one of those annoying stray cats last night. Only thing is I want to know if it is still considered hunting if I had to yank the steering wheel hard to get him? Maybe if I mounted sights to my hood. Either way, one less crat in my neighborhood.

Most people are link slinkies, Basically useless but fun to push down the stairs.

Posts: 265 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Still hunting? Ya find any shine? Confused My dad had a brief flirt with Thunder Road back in the late '30's, didn't have much good to say about it 'cept they had a damn fine mechanic. Wink Up in the hills of Tennessee reliability, suspension and knowin' the roads was more important than horsepower. Apparently.

Sorry you got crat grease on your vehicle. If you lock up the wheels they won't splatter so much on the undercarriage. thumb

Dan

POTYHC

www.Detroit.VersusCrat

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
Yes, I do believe that you can consider what you have done hunting. Keep in mind that just about anything can be considered a weapon!

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Abolutely Gunz. The weapon and calibre or even the duration of the hunt don't matter as much as the harvest. thumb derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Might heavy projectile though.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted Hide Post
Yeah it is a big projectile, But it gets the job done.

Most people are link slinkies, Basically useless but fun to push down the stairs.

Posts: 265 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
BTW, D. Dan is the keeper of the "paw Print" used to mark your vehicle as a 5-cat ace. 5-cats and you get to use the print! I might add that a certain Digitally challenged ace had to totally replace his truck door after running out of "print" space a couple years back.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
N.S.
That reminds me of when I worked at an incinerator. I made a crat head stencil and put one on the door of the feed chute every time I threw some "biological waste" in. Had to stop, the crat heads on the door were arousing comment and speculation. Damnit! I still had room for more.