Find
Notify
Tools

Taking them out in style!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted
No matter how nice it might be with sniper combos and critter sh**rs; using this little beauty would be taking them out in style!

More info here: http://www.montysminiguns.com/brian.htm

Regards,
Marterius Cool

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Bravo Marterius.
Does that come in 3 inch mag 12 gauge?

I went over to Ohio to play with some friends last Fall.

wave

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice Mule PT, where'd that come from? Most useful useless thing I saw in Nam. One had a 106mm Recoiless Rifle on deck for perimeter security. Another had a mini, but it was unstable as a firing platform with a 90* aspect. At least at full rate fire anyway. Tended to want to roll over from recoil impulse.

Really like the .22 Mag Mini idea, wished I had that in Nam when flying Scouts many times. Never(hardly) needed the power of the 7.62, ALWAYS needed more ammo. Neat idea, but the feed chute needs to be real IMO. Either that or feed it like the XM18 which was the original Calico magazine as far as I know. Held 1500 rounds of 7.62, have no idea what it looked like inside. The ammo was delinked as it fed into the magazine.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Perfect.Package

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It just goes to show you can never have enough fire power .Just never know when the in-laws are going to drop by

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
That little .22 mini would be really sweet. I wouldn't mind something like that to play with down here myself.

I remember once when I was with Sikorsky we got an unexpected delivery of H60 mount GE minis that were SUPPOSED to go to Warner Robbins. The driver dropped them off with the rest of our stuff, then drove away, and when the receiving department was inspecting everything they came across 'em.

The commander was pretty frustrated by it at the staff meeting the next morning, so later, I walked into his office and asked what our company "mini-gun rental policy" was ...

he looked at me quizzically, and I said "yeah, I'd just like to borrow one for a few hours, I have some landscaping at home I could really use one for."

He turned about 8 shades of red and purple, then cracked something between a smile and a sneer, shook his head, and told me to get the **** out of his office.

======================================
Cleachdadh mi fo m' féileadh dé tha an m' osan.

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote