Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome back DD
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi DD
Welcome back to the cyber world of crat whacking!
Sounds like you are on the move?
Keep well
APB

Posts: 223 | Location: Qld, Australia | Registered: 02 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Digital Dan may be trying to join some of us in the mystical unmagical land of Misery, Mizzurah, Missouri--wherever it is that I've been living over the past too many years. No hurricanes here, but we won't tell him about our tornado habit until after he has moved.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys...I leart all about 'naders when I lived in Oklahoma. Dad taught me how to tie their tale in a knot by the time I was 11...great sport but as I get older I find it a bit more challenging. Roll Eyes I was thinking I might set up a perimeter of FV bombs actually, just blow 'em all to smithereens when they get close enough. Wink Maybe the muzzle blast from Special will scare 'em away? Confused

Well, truth is, hurricanes blow...I can't even count the number I've been thru...the benefit of living in tropical climes for a large part of my life...they are annoying, or scary...or OMG!/WTF!! Eeker Eeker when the get up above CAT3, all depending on whether they last for 6 hours or 14. Nope, I'd rather wrassle with a twister any old day, and that's a fact. I heard the suck BTW...sounds a lot more fun to me!

Dan

POTYHC

www.James.Country

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good to hear from you.

Since we had not heard from you in a while I thought maybe you were that ex air traffic cop that was going around blowing up his co-workers houses. I was impressed.

But I am happy to learn otherwise.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Aw, that guy is a rookie. Not that I've been so motivated of late mind you, but in my day I made craters, not smudge marks. You might have too much gun but you NEVER have too much C4. Wink

Dan

POTYHC

www.ItsNiceToHavePhantomsFor.Backup

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You might have too much gun but you NEVER have too much C4.

Words to live by.

one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DigitalDan:You might have too much gun

My current project is going to test that theory.

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
HTRN, I saw a potential target in Georgia the other day. Walkin' down to the lobby early AM for some coffee and a genuine African walked by...dressed like an American. Guy had a 6" bone piercing his cheek...thought it was a cell phone ear piece at first. Damn wierdest thing to see that early in the morning. Eeker Pretty sure I'd rather have a gay son than that for an in-law.

Dan

POTYHC

www.DontThinkThats.AllowedInYankeetown

one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
Dan, I see wierder than that on a weekly basis.

You want freaky, go to St. Mark's place in Manhattan on a warm Saturday.

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote