Tools

Even a child can understand
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted
www.museum.state.il.us/mic_home/schools95/newton/project/prairie_chicken.html

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Yep Ned,,,there it is plain as day,,cats are a predator,,,I think they could have moved it up to say,,,,#1 spot though,,But happy they're recognised as a threat all the same.I bet Frank Perdue and Col.Sanders are watching from heaven with a misty eye beerClay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I really hate crats! They are so stupid! The momma prairie chicken flew right into its face and it couldn't catch it! Red Face Crats are really dumb. They pick on little prairie chicken chicks. Crats are evil. Crats are the Devil's spawn. Prairie Chickens are my heros! beer Pssst, don't tell my parents I'm drinking beer!

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.BadBad.Crats

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Dan, I don't think you're drinking enough of it! Big Grin

Cats do serve a purpose: ballistic testing - both as target and projectile.

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Just what do you want us to tell your parents you are doing with beer. I know there have to be other uses for beer than drinking, but all I have ever done with the stuff is filter it and nobody wants it after its been filtered. Maybe we ought to give the filtered beer to PETA, after all it is an animal by-product then. I think PETA people would be stupid enough to drink filtered beer. Its ALL natural. We could put it into bottles and label it PETA BEER. Just like COORS, its the water that counts. I think I need another unfiltered beer.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!