Find
Notify
Tools

My bosses' 12 year old
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of panzerguy
posted
Took care of this one last night. 20 gauge H&R Topper at 35 yards, in the dark. He said he didn't like this cat "messin' with their wimmen cats".

He also referred to the kittens as "cat maggots". My guess is that he is a keeper.

Posts: 278 | Location: Wherever I park my tank | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crimson Mister
posted Hide Post
The first one is always a trophy. Wink Makes a guy get all teary eyed doesn't. CRYBABY

Some people are a lot like Slinkies: They're not good for much but it's kind of fun to push them down a flight of stairs.

Posts: 772 | Location: Norwalk, Wisconsin | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of panzerguy
posted Hide Post
The great thing is that it isn't anywhere near his first. I've had like two good bosses in my entire life, and this one just rocks. I've invited him to post here, but he has declined due to his busy work schedule.

Posts: 278 | Location: Wherever I park my tank | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You pick that one up on Tx Highway 123? Sure could swear I drove by it this morning.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!You KILL'ED Birman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was wondering if the hairball on it's butt could be put to good use refinishing the stock on my .222. Confused

Posts: 101 | Location: Montana | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
#6 shot does tend to mat their hair up that way, unless of course you shoot them at the other end. Then it mats them up the other way.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote