New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yella Crat
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Well, was sitting at the breakfast table reading the paper and drinking coffee when I noticed the yella crat walking in the easement behind the bushes by my trailer. Sneaked into the garage, pumped up the sheridan, and managed only to get off a shot into the side of the trailer to further spook him as he departed. Must have really scared him badly, as when he came out the other side of my shed, he was no longer yella, but B&W. Go figure Confused

Guess I'm gonna have to start a bait pile to hold 'em.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
At least you know too many illegal crats have entered your space. Sometimes they are like fire ants suddenly appearing. Other times it is as you have observed. Good you have the means to fix it.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted Hide Post
Either get to shootin, or get a grenade. The enemy is at your door.

Most people are link slinkies, Basically useless but fun to push down the stairs.

Posts: 265 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
Be careful.

This could be a clever ruse.

A couple of crats take turns keeping your attention forward while the others sneak up from behind.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dustoffer, after the smoke clears....no trips to the vet to save survivors. I know it comes natural, but DON'T DO IT! rotflmo

Dan

POTYHC

www.Hot.LZ

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote