New
Find
Notify
Tools

Something odd happened here...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just a little while back there were 70 pages of Crat Forum, and I posted on one of the older threads for hysterical posterity...now there is only 61 and my post appears to be AWOL. What's up with that? Is there a revisionist hysterian in the house? Confused

Dan

POTYHC

www.MolesInThe.House

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DigitalDan:
Just a little while back there were 70 pages of Crat Forum, and I posted on one of the older threads for hysterical posterity...now there is only 61 and my post appears to be AWOL. What's up with that? Is there a revisionist hysterian in the house? Confused

Dan

POTYHC

www.MolesInThe.House

About 2 weeks ago our post total topped 1 million posts.

Our plan is 1 million posts so I went through a bunch of forums at deleted off the last pages.

If you posted on one of the old ones, it should have not grabbed it.

Unless I hit over 2years on date started and not last date posted to.

Sorry,

We will continue to cull old posts to keep under the limit.

It's just makes no sense to me to pay for posts that are old and not read anymore.

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's okay Don, just didn't know if the Klingons were up to their usual tricks or not. Thanks for clearing that up. Kinda sad to lose that...still get a giggle out of some of that stuff.

Dan

POTYHC

www.TheCaseOfThe.PurloinedThreads

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
I looked at some of my old posts.......Dude ,step away from the bottle.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote