THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Have You Got A New Product That Hasn't Been Tested?....

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have You Got A New Product That Hasn't Been Tested?....
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted

Smiler

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What do they pay for cats? Big Grin

I got a neighbor that has 22. She works days and leaves her house unlocked. Wink

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Well a few years ago, a fellow came around buying cats, paying $10 a peice for them, heard about it on the phone from a friend, so that night I went out and got twenty or so and took them to the pick up point the next day, and I'll be dammed, no one told me they had to be alive too!!!!!!!

One of Us
Picture of Crimson Mister
posted Hide Post
Where do you find this stuff, PT? animal

Some people are a lot like Slinkies: They're not good for much but it's kind of fun to push them down a flight of stairs.

Posts: 772 | Location: Norwalk, Wisconsin | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where do you find this stuff, PT?

Piece of cake, my man.I certainly can't take credit for the stuff thats out there. I'm just a messenger.
I go over to see what bloggers like"The Grouchy Old Cripple" blog are up to?Then click on links that he likes.It sure fills up a slow work day.
I'll post some links if you guys would like.Ya won't be sorry,most are shooter-blogs.
Even if their politics don't take a shine to yours,some are damn funny.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
That's really cool!!,,Boots is a big time pharmacutical company in the uk,,kind of surpised they have'nt tryed to stamp that one out,,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote