Tools

Re: For a mere $3500....
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted
For $20 bucks I'll shoot the cat

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll do it for the expense of 10 gr. of 2400, and 1 primer. I got some free cast .25 cal boolits for me .25-20 awhile back and somewhere out there is a cat that's just dying for me to try 'em out. HA!

Just for the record, I always knew there was a scientific basis for hating cats. The money I spent for my EX to get allergy shots...OH, THE HUMANITY!

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.RevengeServed.Cold

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
You can get one of these ...."the product of animal genetic engineering, which will �silence� the gene that produces the Fel d 1 protein (search) produced by a cat�s glands. The protein is very prevalent in a cat�s saliva and skin and causes a cat allergy in cat-loving (and hating) humans."

It 's true , to hate cats is a genetic response...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,136991,00.html

bill g.

Posts: 32 | Location: MA. USA | Registered: 05 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ah, infighting amongst the factions! It is called competition TM, the foundation of capitalism. Besides, there is only one crat left in my neighborhood, things are getting slow here in Yankeetown.

And this, just for perspective: War is hell, but actual combat is a real Motherplucker.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.BeThoughtful.BeforeYouLeap

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
I'd rather level the competion than the playing field!

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, you're not a watchmaker are you?

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Just.Checkin'

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am not too sure of the spelling but internecine rilvalry would be more accurate a term would it not. Also rushing into combat could be refered to as "Jumping to Contusions",no??

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Transfusions, Transfusions, I'm just a solid mess of Contusions. I'm never, never, never gonna speed again, put a gallon in me Allen.

Well said derf!

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Speeding.Jackasses

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
That said, I'm lowering my price to $19.50

Toolmaker

one of us
posted Hide Post
My Ithaca Mag 10 will silence then

Posts: 281 | Location: N.E. Montana | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote