New
Find
Notify
Tools

save the crats
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm getting a bit disturbed about all this talk of running over crats with a truck, trapping them, gasing them, even drowing them. Crated are to be save, and nourtured. Then taken out and shot with sufficient weaponry. After all it is up to us to save the worlds finest targets

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm getting a bit disturbed about all this talk of running over crats with a truck, trapping them, gasing them, even drowing them. Crated are to be save, and nourtured

Butchloc! I was under the impression that you had to be disturbed nutTo even think about comming into this site bewildered

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
It is convenient indeed that the S-S-S facts never come to light. Right, DoK?

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Shovel, Shovel, toil and trouble.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Shakespear.Deranged

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Shovel, Shovel, toil and trouble.

Dan i do hope that is in referance to burying cats
& not digging out 4x4s????? sofa

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is a double entendre probably, but no responsiblity taken for how one enterprets my prose. Lips sealed as it were. Big Grin

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Literary.Genius roflmao

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote