New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Who shall I be?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
If that is what you want to do,who would you be hurting. Sides, do you really believe that you would be the only person on this site with an identity crisis! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
After resurecting the High Tech Redneck after so long, I'm in a bit of a quandry. Do I remain the fun loving loon "Toolmaker or do I go back to being the cat killing, mad science loving loon "High Tech Redneck"? Here's the deal: if you people decide on the Redneck, I go back to being the Toolmaker until I hit a thousand posts(I want my CD's Dammit!) Thereafter, the Toolmaker shall be put back on the shelf and the Redneck shall be taken off, dusted lightly and promptly resume his reign of terror. It's in your hands people. I'm going to make this poll open ended as I don't know the day I hit a thousand. This poll will be considered open until then....

Vote early, Vote often!

Toolmaker/HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote