New
Find
Notify
Tools

bait pile
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Would this be considered a bait pile? And is it legal in Iowa?

cat food truck

Butch

Posts: 62 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 05 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
Only if the cans are ruptured in the crash... mgun

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, boys, now that I've showed you how it's done, each of you should endeavour to bait cats using semis full of cat food cans. With Birman and his flea-bitten XO collecting large numbers of cats to "take over the world" we need to scale up our bait piles to account for massive amounts of crats.

Next lesson, targeting procedures for MOAB on your semi-truck "bait pile".

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's kinda like a bank shot in pool ain't it?

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.CallinAll.CratHunters

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Dang it 120mm! What about getting the ammo up? Who is going to skin and gut all those crats?, Who is going to package them for the freezer? PLEASE don't be dumping more than 6-800 pounds at a time around my place. Thats all I can handle. N.S.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sumbitches got the truck "accident" cleaned up before I could drop the MOAB from the wife's Tri-Pacer. If I could've found the 40,000 foot runway, I'd been able to take off, and if you hit 'em with the MOAB, nor problem with cleaning and gutting, they're already sliced, diced, cooked and predigested.

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote