Find
Notify
Tools

Old story
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of short44
posted
Old but still funny, back when I had my truck I went to the bumpsters on morn before work, 4:30 am and shot one old stray, put trash in can with cat, then seen about 4-5 little ones run under a big bumpster that you put bigger stuff in, got back in my truck backed up to the dumpster and held the break and let the gravel fly, seen about 8 cats run off and a few more limp off shaking their heads, I giggled like a kid all the way to work..

Dwindling the worlds lead supply one cat at a time!!

Posts: 407 | Location: Right here ! | Registered: 10 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Short, that's funny but....how'd you like one of those old Stevens or Savage SxS 12's for sprinklin' the can? They slip right in behind the seat, outta sight, outta mind. Wink

Dan

POTYHC

www.Country.Gangster

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of short44
posted Hide Post
I would, got one ? Hey I would really like a Ruger 77/44 with a "muzzle tammer" hint hint ! Run some 240gr cast bullets at about 1050fps !!!

Dwindling the worlds lead supply one cat at a time!!

Posts: 407 | Location: Right here ! | Registered: 10 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
That reminds me,,,We never got a review from that dude bragging he picked up a suppressed 77/44,,,wtf bewilderedClay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Short, I do, I do! They're not hard to find in the used gun racks, or pawn shops. I usta carry the 77/44 but the new truck does not allow for graceful carry, so the old Stevens rides under the back seat instead. Kinda hafta push the seat down, but what the hey...pops right up when you're face with and overrun dumpster. Wink

Dan

POTYHC

www.DunnoWhatHappenedToThatOne.Clay

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
www.braggart.com I think that's his new site,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote