THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Re: For those who liked my cat banner....

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: For those who liked my cat banner....
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted
MS Paint: the image software that comes with every copy of windows. Try clicking on the "Start" button, and go to "accessories", it should be there.

"Transparent": makes the background of the lettering "transparent so that only the letters are visible over the image. Otherwise you will have a rectangular block in the middle of the picture

Photohost: an online imagehosting service so you can post photos online. Photobucket and Imagestation are two examples.

Windows is one of the most user friendly system around. If you think this is difficult, try AutoCad!

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of scw
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Windows is one of the most user friendly system around. If you think this is difficult, try AutoCad!

Last time I tried to do something in Paint I got tired of trying to figure out the software, and did all my cropping and photo merging in AutoCAD!!

Just goes to show...

Posts: 281 | Location: Utah | Registered: 24 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I really do appreciate any help that anyone offers, but this messed up old brain of mine just doesn't comprehend computer speak and has an even worse time remembering anything! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
I'm on a computer here at work.(?)
A log is kept about where we go on the net.We have to be careful about not opening attachments, paint and all the other toys,ect.
When I get home I'll try out your banner thing.
I'm down there with Derf as far as Computer wizardry goes.
I still haven't figured out how to post a picture.And believe me , I have some Lulu's.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Better the devil you know,eh?

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote