New
Find
Notify
Tools

The fighting continues...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I got the black and white bobtail a couple nights ago. He was #3 on the list of bad guys. The #1 enemy, the sheriff's pale tabby still runs wild. I thought I kilt him once but it was a look alike. I thought the major military operations were complete but the insurgents keep crapping in the flower bed. I need a weapon that would allow me to pop em out the front window in broad daylight.
Disgarding of the casaulties is getting harder and harder.
I can see that the next war is going to be whacking the two neighbor's dogs who like to bark all night. That is requiring a lot more preparation as they both want to tear my head off.

Posts: 47 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
See the topic "feral dorgs" concerning chocolate. Airgunusa sells a very quiet suppressed product. Standing 6' back from an open window with a .22 is relatively quiet, especially with subsonic loads (old urban sniper trick.)

posted Hide Post
Jamon -you have bigger stones than I thought. I didn't think you had it in you to whack the smokey's crat. I seen the proof, now you need to do something about those two mutts.

Posts: 21 | Location: oregon | Registered: 09 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got #1 on the Crat list. I have been looking for the next targets but i am still a little worried about stickin' the Crat catcher back out there as I have seen a few bears walking around the place. Maybe the neighborhood smokey is bringing his friends in to investigate. I will give it a week.
I need a sneaky way of making the dog next door sick. Here is what I am dealing with...
Shared fence- 5 ft high
Unfriendly neighbor- Coastie who thinks his mutt can bark all night long. He would come right over to my house and ask a lot of questions. (there can be no evidense.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
For k9's use an all natural sponge soaked in bacon grease, then smash it down into the smallest ball you can make then wrap it in cotton string and toss it over the fence, within a week all you problems will be gone.

Make sure you use cotton string and not the other stuff you buy at walmart, and also it had to be a real sponge not any of that fake plastic stuff.

Posts: 25 | Location: Southeastern Oklahoma | Registered: 27 September 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
9 oz of raisins?

meat soaked in antifreeze is a way i take care of coons

Posts: 1 | Location: LP michigan | Registered: 13 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I seen the next crat on the list. A real dandy. A black and gray striped cat. It was cruising through Smokey's yard. It wust have moved into the newly vacated territory. I will have to go retrieve the crat exterminator and get it reset. There is no shortage of targets here.