New
Find
Notify
Tools

why didn't they call me?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
caught on the news this morning that the humane society in mpls had to euphonize over 100 crats because of feline distemper I feel relly put out, why didn't they call me to help gunsmile

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Why it's because you forgot to put on your sheep's clothing when you had your interview. shame

Our local shelter is constantly crying in their beer do to over crowding etc. I have gone down there three times on behalf of the local skeet/trap club but as of yet they refuse to negotiate. Confused I tried to pass on a couple or DL's recipies awhile back, but they had trouble understanding her way of talking. Trying to give them the real authentic recipe, not something I'd translated, don't you know? Just wish the crybabies would shut up.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.FoolsN.DamnFools

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They didn't call you to help for a couple of reasons.
#1 it would have shown that there is no need for wasting money to euthanize a crat when there are plenty of willing people like us that would do it for free with our own equipment.
#2 they knew you as well as the rest of us would have popped a woody over getting to lay the smack down on 100 plus crats! beer Those girlyboy types are always trying to keep us "unsophisticated" folks from having any fun! thumbdown

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Swede44mag
posted Hide Post
You need to get a job working for the humane society Just don't tell them how you are going to euphonize the krats. gunsmile

Swede

---------------------------------------------------------
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1608 | Location: Central, Kansas | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have gone down there three times on behalf of the local skeet/trap club but as of yet they refuse to negotiate

Pull... roflmao

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
They know you would enjoy yourself to much..

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
I've had to euphonize quite a number because of homeowner distemper.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote