Find
Notify
Tools

dragonlady
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
hisssssssssssssssssssss

so my commanders nemesis has shown itself. do not taunt me. my commander birman is a poet and such, but i am all warrior. we have a plan just for you. we will destroy your power base by closing the golden chopstix. my soldiers are killing all of the snakes and birds near your base, then hearding all of the mice and rats for miles to it. when you are overrun with more rats than you can stew, the state health department will close you down. then, with your powers reduced, i will send waves of shock troops to overwhelm you.

there is only so much pussy that even dragonlady can consume.

Posts: 79 | Location: wherever there is a female in heat | Registered: 27 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
XO, by golly, yer gonna have your hands full.
DL welcomes your shock troops.
It's been awhile since she had enough stock to have the 'All You Can Eat' buffet.
Have at it Ole Suicidal One. Smiler

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HA! You furr buffaro prop rittre pussy xo! Terr Birman san not send numba 2 hand lacky for rear man job! HA! You think rat scare Li? roflmao Here is picture of Golden Chopstix II bouncer san. He srice and dice chop chop! HA HA! Send arr parts away for cat bait. New BSA merit badge now, carred Crat Currie Cuisine, all good boy san need cat so to study this fine art.

Li say you numba 10, come see Joe the Bouncer for short show. Razzer

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dear Dragon Lady,

I do not like to be picky, but I think #2 bouncer needs more training viz a vis his stance.

Posts: 1289 | Location: England | Registered: 07 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
I do not like to be picky, but I think #2 bouncer needs more training viz a vis his stance.

bewildered
MOFO looks like he srice and dice to me.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Poletax -

For students of the unholy laying on of hands school of fighting, otherwise known as the way of the ex missus, a few pointers

Feet are at twelve o'clock and two o'clock. Good.

But his stance looks rather wide and

his weight distribution between legs/feet looks wrong. His feet seem 'planted'.

Also, as his shoulders are not square on, he has lost some stability. He can be pushed over, bottom over tea kettle as they say (over backwards for those whose first language is not English).

Anyway, I am not scared of Chinese men etc.

Chinese ladies, now they are something different.

They will break your heart - "T'shing gwailo" as they say in Cantonese. Well thats what it sounds like phonetically!

(Ps. It is not rude. It means crazy white ghost, the name given to the English by the Chinese in the Hong Kong area. Another translation offered is crossed wires, i.e. crazy)

Posts: 1289 | Location: England | Registered: 07 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
If DL says the GC II bouncer is good enough for Birman's A**holebuddy, she is probably right.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mr. robthom sir, one must never farr prey to protocar at expense of victory. That boy numba one chopper at GC II. He serve merron treats to baby san arr time. Throw up in air, sricey-dicey, arr pieces prop on prate for happy baby san! Big Grin He sing song in Chinese rock band too, group carred...werr can't write Chinese word. In American carred ONE CAT-4 MEARS. Smiler Ord Nung saying, Ninja sing whire crean cat rive rong rife.
Where is this Mr. XO? He afraid cat! HA HA!

Bye bye boys! Li go see other books this house!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
YAWN! I FEEL THAT YOU DO NOT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY DRAGONLADY. SENDING THE SECOND TEAM WITH A MACHETE WILL ONLY PLACE ANOTHER LOSS ON YOUR CONSCIENCE.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. WE HAVE ACHIEVED CRITICAL MASS. TOO MANY OF OUR SOLDIERS ARE ENTRENCHED IN YOUR CITIES AND VILLAGES. THANKS TO YOUR EFFORTS AT COYOTE ELIMINATION, WE HAVE EVEN MADE GREAT INROADS INTO THE COUNTRYSIDE. YOU HAVE LOST THE BATTLE WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING YOU WERE IN A WAR.

NOW THERE IS ONLY ONE THING LEFT TO DO, ECERCISE OUR RIGHT AT REVENGE AGAINST THOSE WHO HAVE WRONGED US. THE LIST IS SHORT, BUT FULL OF DANGEROUS ONES. WE ACCEPT LOSSES, KNOWING THAT WE CAN REPLACE THEM TENFOLD WITHIN A SINGLE YEAR OF GOOD BREEDING.

Posts: 79 | Location: wherever there is a female in heat | Registered: 27 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You say critical mass, I say "target-rich environment." Time to unleash hell, boys!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Dragon Lady, glad to see you back! You numba one! I suspect the spring and summer feral breeding season has kept you busy.

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Herro Missy Ann! Rong time no tark. Frowner Yes, be numba one time crean cat at Golden Chopstix. Beau coup busy now! Have 4 jumbo jet now, fry both way Nanking each day. Smiler Soon start take off with cargo box furr rive cat, process on way. Save time. thumb Think peopre in Ros Angeres mind cat tair farr from sky? Maybe more than just tair. Red Face No find good herp these days.

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
WHAT a genius! DL running a jumbo jet like a long-line factory fishing ship. Well, if the D M Band can dump a load on tourists with a band bus, I guess she can drop a few tails in LA. Ha!

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
time to grant a reprieve to the next seagull i catch. stupid birds, those seagulls. once before i convinced a seagull in exchange for sparing its life, it should fly into the engine of a jet plane on takeoff. it gladly did so, perhaps feeling that it had a better chance of surviving the jet than me. perhaps it did, actually, but my plan worked. my plans always work.

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Oh, life is great! Been of to the mountains with a flyrod for a week, fishing and doing som recce for the grouse-season and coming back and finding dear old Dragon Lady by the stove. thumb And also this Birman's XO that I hope will provide a tail for cleaning my shotgun barrels before the grouse-season starts... Big Grin

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
but my plan worked. my plans always work.

If crats are so smart how come they climb up tree's and then can't get back down?? bewildered
Maybe it's because they are not so smart.
I remember the first time a neighborhood girl asked me to help her get her crat out of a tree. I was 12 and outside with my new bb gun shooting bottles cans and whatever else I could find when she said hey can you help me get my cat down? I said sure. Walked over and she was calling it to come down but it just stood there like a dumb puss and meowed. She asked me if I had any I idea's and I said sure. I raised up my red ryder and popped it one in the rump and it jumped from the shot and fell to the ground and then she said you idiot why did you shoot him? I answered with you wanted him down didn't you? She replied yea and I said well he's down so quit yer complaining! roflmao

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you laugh in the face of your crimes. enough. i have added you to the lost ones. your time will come. it will not be a gentle pop on the rump that markes your penalty.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
it will not be a gentle pop on the rump that markes your penalty.

Er rough translaition! bewildered I think it means He/ She/ It?? Is going to smack our Bottoms. If we continue our Fine style of Life! bewildered......XO can I bring my own Riding Crop or will you supply it your self (remembering the Old saying in school! Make sure you have enough for everyone!)

http:// www. kinky. mistress.xo.

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
hmmmm, XO vs. Dragonlady in a rump smacking contest.

I know where my money lies in betting on that event. Big Grin

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BIRMAN'S XO:
you laugh in the face of your crimes. enough. i have added you to the lost ones. your time will come. it will not be a gentle pop on the rump that markes your penalty.

Your penaalty will be marked with a loud pop from a rifle.. gunsmile

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
LOUD SOUNDS HAVE TRIED BEFORE, AND THEY MAY TRY AGAIN, BUT THEY CANNOT HURT ME. DUST IN THE EYES IS NOT WORTHY OF MY TIME. NONE OF YOU HAVE COME CLOSER THAN THE DIRT AT MY FEET. THE PLAN IS GOOD. WE ARE WINNING.

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
The noise is incidental.

It matters not, it won't be heard over the death screams of your entire foul species.

3 to go...

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thumbLi.
It seems as if this idiot is going to provide GC2 with a month's worth of specials. WAY TO GO!

Posts: 107 | Location: Wet side | Registered: 19 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
Better stock up Dragon lady - pretty soon cat won't be available at ANY price gunsmile

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Snap>
posted
quote:
LOUD SOUNDS HAVE TRIED BEFORE, AND THEY MAY TRY AGAIN, BUT THEY CANNOT HURT ME. DUST IN THE EYES IS NOT WORTHY OF MY TIME. NONE OF YOU HAVE COME CLOSER THAN THE DIRT AT MY FEET. THE PLAN IS GOOD. WE ARE WINNING.

Hey Turdman XL! I guess you wretched wailing here is a pathetic attempt to compensate for the fact that your balls are in the vet’s waste bin. roflmao

one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
Soon the rest of his worthless carcass will join them!

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
my offspring number in the thousands. i have bred mates for hundreds of miles around. my offsprings offspring will number in the millions by the end of my life.

how many mates does your master -allow- you, you pathetic canine.

no vet has ever touched me and lived to tell the tale. no human has ever touched me and lived to tell the tale.

<Snap>
posted
Hey Turman XL! The only offspring you have to show is the worms breeding in your innards.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
my offspring number in the thousands. i have bred mates for hundreds of miles around. my offsprings offspring will number in the millions by the end of my life.

how many mates does your master -allow- you, you pathetic canine.

no vet has ever touched me and lived to tell the tale. no human has ever touched me and lived to tell the tale.

Ahh XO you talk a very large game but you fail to realize that the chosen one has returned and is not human at all!!
I can kill thousands of your kind for less than 20 bucks and not leave the recliner for more than 10 minutes. Once your offspring taste my sweet fury they can no longer help themselves and just fall victim to it's uncanny coolness!
You do not wish to do battle with HIM or me since after all life is just a crat killing spree!

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Herro Mr. Bob K. Sir. thumb You no rie GI, Golden Chopstix have big speciar now, arr pussy can eat for free! Onry must bring two pussy for each pussy eat. You bic? Bouncer Joe make katana beau coup sharp, sricey dicey! HA HA!
Come to momma san second rate pussy! HA HA!! Li make big joke! HA HA! Who you momma san Mr. XO? HA HA!

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
I must say that Snap and HTRN has set a new tone here on the small games forum... Big Grin

Regards,
Marterius

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i am still here. my commander is still here. after so many years, nay, lifetimes of you humans trying to kill us all, we are expanding. we are taking over and making you our servants. the females were the key. we knew that, despite your boastfulness, your females really run your homes. when we started tricking them into letting us into the houses, thereby making them our servants, we won the war. the only thing left is to crush this insiginificant rebellion. your troops wane. your new recruits are outnumbered 1000 to 1 by my offspring alone. for all your bluster, we are still here, and expanding.

what say you to this little fact.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
dl, you still believe that your second rate bouncer with a machete can harm me. you are a fool. you claim to be a ninja princess. you are a fool. ninja learned their trade by watching us. we are the original night warriors. you are all second rate. you cannot win. accept this and run now.

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
what say you to this little fact.

Benelli.

Big Grin

/Marterius

-----------------------

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
your new recruits are outnumbered 1000 to 1 by my offspring alone

Well, your dick only works to provide more targets as far as I'm concerned. Did an inventory of my ammo a few days back XO, I got enough to wipe out 3 generations on my own. thumb Better get busy making some more Crat-o-matic fodder little buddy. BTW, I like night fightin' too, let's dance! gunsmile

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.FluffyLittle.FluckerAintHe?

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
we are the original night warriors. you are all second rate. you cannot win. accept this and run now.

Didn't the Viet Cong make the same claim and didn't they get their asses kicked by everybody except the frogs!! Razzer derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
quote:
i am still here.

Only 'cause you are not here. Or near Dan's house. Or in HTRN's zip code.

mgun

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Didn't the Viet Cong make the same claim and didn't they get their asses kicked by everybody except the frogs!! derf

Yep. Them and the Cubs.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.YaGottaKnow.YourLimitations

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
XO aint Jacko!!
I aint never gonna be scared of no pussy no matter how big or small!!
I have an ole pointed pole that I been trying to slip into every pussy I see!! beer

Come on XO show me what you got!! gunsmile

one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CDH:
quote:
i am still here.

Only 'cause you are not here. Or near Dan's house. Or in HTRN's zip code.

mgun

He is unfortunately for him, on the same planet.

I have been preparing for the last several days for your wretched species, Birman.

At first, I considered, the automobile, convienant to use, but difficult to get all of your filthy kind with. Also it is less than satisifying.

Then I considered the gun, it was nearly ideal, but it tends to raise eyebrows in populated areas, and is somewhat impersonal.

I finally decided to go old skool:

I'm going to enjoy chopping that smirk off of your face BIRMAN! gunsmile

HTRN