Find
Notify
Tools

Re: THE PLAIN TRUTH
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted
Have you tried finding an entrance and then used combustion exaust?

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
There are too many and too large a property.

One year I speared 13 moles out of the same travel tunnel. Did not dent the population. I've seen an expensive new product out there that is a gel based bait, poison, that they supposedly will eat. The claim is the gel is supposed to mimic a june beetle larvae.

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I find that a sure way to get rid of moles is to detonate a fire cracker (the larger the better m-80 works well) in their entrance the sound carries very well in them lil tunnels. It either scares them dead or they go deaf and die, either way I dun care cuz they are gone.

Anthony

Posts: 79 | Location: Maine | Registered: 16 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now there is a noble quest indeed! I was thinking the other day, what if NOBODY voted for Tax Collector this November? Would the governing body simply appoint a replacement? In violation of the peoples will?

Methinks they'd have to in self defense, else how would they continue to suck money out of our pockets?

Well, I for one think that's the best approach for the moment, but I'm just an army of one. With two you have conspiracy! With three it becomes a movement, with 6 you get eggroll.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.TAX.REVOLT

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
At the time I bought the flechette rounds I also picked u 3 of the "DragonsBreath". BLOODY AWESOME! Some great Grizz medicine. Unfortunately our pissy assed govt. doesn't like that kind of fun and outlawed it! I'm thinking we should all outlaw governments and polititions! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote