New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not always a crat.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
When my girl was eight years old she and I were in the ole' pickup truck, and had just turned into the driveway. We had two German Shorthair Pointers in the back yard. Purebred, sisters. One was in her first heat. I had been chasing away the neighboring farm dogs for a few days. We saw one actually jumping the fence into the yard.
She said "ruh, roh, doggie gonna die". I grabbed the 6,5x55 from behind the seat and drilled him through the lungs and liver as he was jumping over the fence to get out of the yard (80 yards). "Nice shot dad!" "Want me to get the shovel?" "Thanks sweetie."
After we buried the mutt in the pasture she said, "now we shut up, right?" "That's right sweetie; shoot, shovel, shut up."
Several years later she was watching "Enemy at the Gate" with her boyfriend. Remember that scene where Ed Harris drills the Russian with the metal teeth as he jumps across the gap in the building? She saw that and told her beau "my dad did that once".......

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mr. lawndart, herro. Dragon Lady take daughter to quiet mountain if you rike, teach way of Ninja, move rike fog on dark night. Dragon Lady grand master arr Ninja, master of crossbow and sock choppy. Teach her Shoot, Cook, Shut up. Rearn cook pussy arr way, srap boyfriend when need to. Boyfriend not Semper Fi Jarhead Li hope! They think rittre head, not big head. That why need srap sometime.

Werr, you ret Li know, okay GI? Daughter san sound rike Numba 1 girr! She rike Rock-n-rorr?

Posts: 374 | Location: Golden Chopstix Restaurant | Registered: 09 July 2003Reply With Quote