New
Find
Notify
Tools

OOOOOOPS!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I took pictures today. Of a GUN! A neighbor lady walking her chihuahua went "Harrumph, why do people have those things?" Mad "Because they are so pretty in the morning sun?" Confused , sez me. "They should all be destroyed!" Red Face shrieked the imperious bitch. "But I like to hunt." thumb "Barbarous attitudes!" Eeker , she corrected me. "I suppose we all like dogs in different ways." sofa , philosophically I waxed.

She picked up her little barking rat and began to waddle away as quickly as her chubby pale legs would carry her, and not wanting any misunderstanding I called out, "Do you have any cats, I like them too! wave

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.StormCloudsInThe.Hood

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

Posts: 149 | Location: western Iowa | Registered: 28 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
I see from your post you are also a member of the "How to win freinds and influence people club "

I like the way you handeled your self

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
quote:

Its nice to see a great shotgun photographed on a bed of catnip with a box of #6 cat shot handy. Makes one want to go shoot a round or two of "Sporting Cats".

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks John, dealing with stress is an acquired talent if you're normal. From the numerous unsolicited advisories received from many floozies, all know BEFORE I got hitched to Mrs. Dan BTW, there are many of the opinion that I am not in fact, normal. Confused So, I don't know how that relates actually. I always performed better before the elephant than people though. Come to think, that chihuahua lady made me think of the ele at the moment. I'll always wonder what possesses people to get beligerent with people that have a gun in their hand, especially a double, wearing khaki shorts etc. bewildered Of course I've been around enough shysters to know better than ask a question I didn't know the answer too, for the lady does have crats. Red Face Not as many as she used to, as one of the local foxes took two of them out about a year back. thumb By and large I think the gal is detached from reality so I had to show some mercy. Did wish I'd had some pointy-toed shoes on however, I've been needing some new slippers of late. Wink

So, to bring this to a speedier conclusion, I'll allow that I've finished work at the loading bench for the moment, and it's off to the range next week, give or take. Really looking forward to seeing how Mr. Blanch and the Swamp Thing do. Cool

Oh, Hog Killer, if you see this, your suggestion for a gator on the stock must be an omen! Li'l Bob showed up today while I was measuring for Max OAL on the ST. I'd swear he winked when I took it back upstairs. clap 'Course it might have been from some crat hair in his eye, you know how kids are!

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.Lovable.Pets

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ARhunter42019
posted Hide Post
Really nice double barrel crat splatter ya got there... hmmm try saying that 5 times fast infront of your mother and not get your mouth washed out with soap LOL

The chainsaw says: Run Kit Kitt Kitty

Posts: 84 | Location: Cat Hell, where cats suffer | Registered: 28 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Dan,

Glad to here Li'l Bob is around the place watching out for your "six". He was really checking to make sure that "Big Al" shows up on the "Swamp Thing". I will be looking foreward to your posting a picture of the finished ST/w/BA on the side. jump

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
Dan, is that the Ithaca NID you're trying to unload? Sigh. All the deals always show up when I have no money. I heard two days ago about a CNC mini turning center for sale, cheap. Unfortunately I don't have the cash. And I had visions of bullets literally with Birman's name on them.. Frowner

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes it is. Mr. Low Tech seems to have vanished into the haze, not answering PM's and the email is invalid. If you know anybody interested send 'em my way for details. Would like a grand but am open to offers. My email is in my profile, and I have many pics.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.Yankeetown.Doubleguns

one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
And I was thinking about a AH Fox before I quit my job... Frowner

I may be interested, depending on whether this new job comes through anytime soon. If not, I'll ask around.

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do that sir, and as I typed a moment back I received a PM from Low Tech. Will advise on availability.

Dan