THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Crat Assault Machine Almost Ready.........

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crat Assault Machine Almost Ready.........
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Been wondering where my wife's mower went since the last hurricane. All the way up in Virginia huh? Confused Mebbe Ophilia will send it home...

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.Redneck.Cratomatic

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Dan,

That is a WV riding mower. Poletax, I guess hates to see the wife having to walk behind a push mower.

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That is brilliant hope it's not pattented cause I'm starting work on mine tomorow.

HAVE FAITH IN GOD.

Posts: 206 | Location: Alberta ,Can | Registered: 29 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
May I suggest a fender/spray shield,,Blood stains are hell to get out of whites,,,Have fun!Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I cut the grass around the pond this afternoon and you can't believe how many frogs choose to assault the mower rather than hide....they may be brave, but they lost!! Shreaded frog is sticky and not appropriate for the fry pan.

Clearly, I'm prepared for Krats if they choose to pursue a similar strategy.

The year of the .30-06!!
100 years of mostly flawless performance on demand.....Celebrate...buy a new one!!

Posts: 858 | Location: MD Eastern Shore | Registered: 24 May 2005Reply With Quote