THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TROPHY ROOM FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Trophy Room Pictures    Starting my home office/trophy room

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Starting my home office/trophy room
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of crackerman
posted
The wife wanted to update the flooring so I “get to” update my office. I’m fully remote so spending 8-10 hours a day in this room and as it doubles as my study/drinking room I’m taking the opportunity to make some changes. PAGuardians color choice inspired mine from the builder basic brown, but I did go a little darker. It does seem to compliment the dark wood well though.

Posts: 32 | Location: New Hampshire  | Registered: 03 November 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Love it! The color choice with the white trim and flooring looks fantastic…really nice contrast.

"The true test of a man's character is what he does when no one is watching". - John Wooden

One of Us
Picture of crackerman
posted Hide Post
All done now that the flooring is in, the whole office put back in and a perfect ruggable. The last few boxes do need to go too

Just need to start putting more Euro mounts and the 2025 speed goat on the walls. Gotta harvest them first though.

Posts: 32 | Location: New Hampshire  | Registered: 03 November 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A Dallas Cowboys Star would look good on the wall.

Posts: 3808 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote