Notify
Tools

Re: Trophies At Home And Office
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted
Lexema,

Thats a beautiful looking lion. When do you think you'll be getting him. What's the success rate on lion in Namibia? What pose did you pick for him?

Sevens

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
mrlexma,

Great Trophies! I really like the Nyasa Land Wildebeest as well. The white chevron and brindel(sp) hide makes for a fantastic trophy. As a former resident of Mass. I must admit I am pleasantly suprised at the possitive & inquisitive responses you have received from co-workers and clients....not what I would have expected from Boston.

What plans do you have for the Lion you shot with Vaughan Fulton this past year? Will this mount be displayed in your office as well? That was a fantastic animal!

I currently live in Southern New Hampshire....but, if I ever need legal counsil in MA I know where I am going!

Regards,
Dave

Posts: 1238 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Thanks, David.

Zak Zuccaro at Life-Form Taxidermy in Mpumalanga, RSA will be mounting my Namibian lion in a full body mount.

I'm going to have to find a place for him at home--he's way too big for the office!

Posts: 13410 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote