New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trophy Room Books
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I saw a couple books the other day containing pictures of Trophy Rooms. I beleive they were printed in Germany, but with English text. They were really nice books, but I can't remember the titles.

Anyone have some reccomendations for books on Trophy rooms? I would like to get a couple that show nice trophy rooms.

Posts: 783 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: 14 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Great Hunters is pretty good. I think there are about 5 volumes now.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
There are two such series:

"Great Hunters, Their Trophy Rooms An Collections" is available from Safari Press in Long Beach, California. It has at least five volumes.

"Trophy Rooms Around The World, An Idea And Source Book," is published by Sherman Hines in Canada and available from Trophy Room Books, also in California. Hines has been producing this series for at least a dozen years.

Both have great photos of great trophy rooms, and both are worth having. About a third of the pages in "Trophy Rooms Around The World" are advertising, however.

Incidentally, wouldn't this thread be best placed in Books and Videos?

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the responses. I will do a search for the titles that were mentioned.

Bill,
You are probably right. After visiting this site for about 7 years, I now know there is a Books and Videos section.

Posts: 783 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: 14 January 2005Reply With Quote