THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TROPHY ROOM FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Trophy Room Pictures    LocoEngineers aka Hoghead Trophies

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LocoEngineers aka Hoghead Trophies
 Login/Join

posted
These are in MY room at home. The grandkids love it and I get to re-live each hunt when I sit watching T.V.

Posts: 18 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Mate I'm no expert on bears...but that one standing up is the most natural looking bugger I've seen mounted. Nice deer as well.

Posts: 7972 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
LocoEngineer,

Great trophy room. I love the cinnamon bear.

Regards,
Dave

Posts: 1238 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
Nice trophies! -TONY

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Mike, I work for BNSF and I work the extra board out of Interbay, Washington. (Seattle)

Posts: 18 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Snakelover, Both of those bears squared right at 7 foot. Ever since I had them done, I tell anybody that shoots a BIG black bear to get it rugged. IMO it is a much more impressive trophy, size wise.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree on the bears. A full mount on all fours is not nearly as impressive as half the wall covered in fur.

Nice whitetails...I should put more effort in hunting them , next season, the doe I shot tastes good, but a set of horns to look at isn't bad either.

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote