THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TROPHY ROOM FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Trophy Room Pictures    crystal engraver/ hunter new member

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

crystal engraver/ hunter new member
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of David Whyman
posted
I am a new member on here, I'm a glass engraving artist,my canvass is crystal glass and my paintbrush is a dentist drill. I am also a hunter, mainly deer in England and Scotland and I hunt all six species-RED, FALLOW, ROE,SIKA,MUNTJAC,and Chinese water deer. I hunted plains game in Africa for the first time last year and went again this year. I also do bird shooting -mainly pheasant, partridge and duck . I have been a professional glass engraver for 28 years. All my work is hand engraved and I engrave any subject-wildlife, buildings, portraits,dogs etc Here are some examples of my work

The measure of a man is by the way he treats another www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk

Posts: 151 | Location: England | Registered: 08 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
WOW!!! AWESOME!!!

Posts: 2329 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great looking work David!

Thanks for putting these images up for us to see.
Where did you get your training for this kind of engraving work?

Cheers
Tinker

Posts: 802 | Location: Palomino Valley, NV | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Whyman
posted Hide Post
The engraving started as a self taught hobby about 35 years ago then progressed to part time business then got too busy to go to work and took it up full time business

The measure of a man is by the way he treats another www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great Art Work thumb

Seloushunter

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
Picture of ghostbird
posted Hide Post
Fabulous work !!!

--------------------------------------------
National Rifle Association - Life Member
National Wild Turkey Federation - Diamond Life Sponsor
Pope & Young Club - Associate Member

Posts: 561 | Location: North Alabama, USA | Registered: 14 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
David,
Awsome as usual. Glad to see you here...
Watson Lake

Posts: 326 | Location: Watson Lake, Yukon, Canada | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Honkey
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum. Great work! Big Grin

Good for you pursuing a career in something you love. dancing

By the way, please pop over to the African forum and North American forum and stay acquainted with us all across the pond. Don't just hide yourself away in the Euro forum! Cool

NRA Life
DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

The poster formerly known as Uglystick

Posts: 512 | Location: New Mexico USA | Registered: 06 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Whyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Watson Lake:
David,
Awsome as usual. Glad to see you here...
Watson Lake

GREAT TO SEE I HAVE ONE KNOWN FRIEND ON HERE !

one of us
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum. Spectacular work. Well done...
Bill

Posts: 1088 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote