New
Find
Notify
Tools

bushbuck cape help
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Guys I got my trophy shippment from zim finally but was really pissed off to find that my most treasured bushbuck cape has slipped from poor care. It has no hair from the eyes to well behind the shoulders EekerBUT seems the taxidermist wouldn't send a skin that couldn't be fixed.....apparently Mad!!!!!!So I am looking for some hlep/ideas about where to get a replacement skin for a limpopo bushbuck I got near Bulawayo please! Any help answer would be appreciated

Posts: 896 | Location: Langwarrin,Australia | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grafton
posted Hide Post
Post this on the taxidermy forum and you may find a taxidermist that has an extra one.You may also want to post on the for sale forum on taxidermy.net. You should be able to find one without too much difficulty. I will keep my eyes open for one as well.

SAFARI ARTS TAXIDERMY
http://www.safariarts.net/

Posts: 1378 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: 05 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help ,i put this on the other forum but got no answers? But i will look on the taxidermy.net thanks again

Posts: 896 | Location: Langwarrin,Australia | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try Rick @ ELDER TAX. 5038842002 in OR I sold him awhile back.

Posts: 305 | Location: on the praire and liken it | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks mate i will try him ,also might have some luck in Zim with a cape also.cheers

One of Us
Picture of madabula
posted Hide Post
If you have not yet found a cape E-mail me since I don't get to check in too regularly.

I have 2 tanned capes one larger and lighter the other a bit darker. If you have photos or measurements of your bushbuck it would help get close.

Best regards
Mike Ohlmann
Mike's Custom Taxidermy Inc.
4102 Cane Run Rd.
Louisville KY 40216
502-448-1309
Mike@mikescustomtaxidermy.com
www.mikescustomtaxidermy.com

Posts: 290 | Location: louisville ky | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike.thanks heaps for you response. At this stage I might have one but if it falls through i will e-mail you for sure.Thanks again