THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TROPHY ROOM FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Trophy Room Pictures    Show me pics of your bar/trophy rooms

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show me pics of your bar/trophy rooms
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I would like to get an idea of a nice bar set up in my future trophy room. Some pics would be great.

Posts: 521 | Registered: 30 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
I posted some of these a number of years ago, but I have since done some re-arranging and additions.

I built the bar using the base cabinets from my kitchen remodel.

Here's the left side of the back wall of my Trophy Room

And the right side with my 6'x12' bar in front

View down the bar

My Pheasant under glass in the dead space corner of the bar

And the back of the bar showing the sink and small refrig

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1632 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Methinks that you are gonna have to build a bigger room if you keep hunting.
Great room!

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
looks like a great place to have a drink. Is that a crawl space or another room in the picture.

One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steel:
looks like a great place to have a drink. Is that a crawl space or another room in the picture.

To the left of the Muskox is the entryway from the Living room to the Trophy Room. It's 4 steps down to the Living room.

The overall size of the Trophy room is 30'x35' and that's a pool table in the second pic behind the bar stools, so it's a great place to have a drink and play a game or two of pool.

The west wall looks out over the Gallatin Valley and the city of Bozeman, so it's also a great place to have a drink and watch the sunset.

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1632 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

one of us
posted Hide Post
Very nice bars Ladies and gents, I'll have a double whiskey on the rocks please

Posts: 590 | Location: Georgia pine country | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
looking good, the ideas are floating around my head. keep them coming.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
When are you sending us an invite?

Very nice set up.

Posts: 376 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D. Nelson:

Not to hijack this thread, but would you happen to have any more pictures of that civet mount? I've had mine in the freezer of the most patient taxidermist in the old for over two years now waiting for me to get off my hump and tell him what I want done with it. Not a lot of civets out there for perusal on the around taxidermist websites.

Thanks in advance.

SCI Life Member
DRSS

"In those savage countries success frequently depends upon one particular moment; you may lose or win according to your action at that critical instant."

Sir Samuel Baker

Posts: 297 | Location: New Scotland, Canada | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 744 | Location: Australia  | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With Quote