THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TROPHY ROOM FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Trophy Room Pictures    Not a trophy room, just a home, 3rd time is the charm

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not a trophy room, just a home, 3rd time is the charm
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Starting in the basement and going to the second story. I've got this posting down now!

Greg

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your home is your trophy room, your trophy room is your home. Really enjoyed your pictures. They speak to me of an outdoor life enjoyed and productively spent. I'm guessing your wife is someone special too. Thanks again.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2013 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow! An outdoor life enjoyed, indeed. Your wife is obviously much more understanding than mine, too.

NRA benefactor life member
SCI life member
DSC life member

Posts: 242 | Location: Springfield, MO | Registered: 09 September 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Mr. King & Mr. Custom,

Thank you for the nice comments, for a guy like me it is a real comfortable home to live in along with my springer, Luke. The main reason for my obsession is my profession as a wildlife biologist. I have some wildlife stuff going back to when I was a kid, however, unfortunately much is gone due to a life as a Marine Corps brat due to the multiple moves. Anyway I was born in the wrong century and I do what I can to help out with conservation during the present. I sure don't hold out much hope for future generations. Enough doom & gloom. Thank you two so much for taking the tour!

P.S. I do know my boss, the wildlife bureau chief, said the best meetings he has ever had is in my home. All the guys are team are avid hunter, fishermen, .. Heck, outdoorsmen!

One of Us
Picture of Badger Matt
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Posts: 1243 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: 25 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tour.Very nice!

Posts: 124 | Location: Hickory, PA | Registered: 13 May 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And a beautiful home at that.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Mr. Matt, Mr. Kurtbe, & Mr. 44,

Thank you for the nice compliments. My home is kind of like the outdoors indoors.

Greg

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm adding the start tour photo that is on my 2nd attempt at posting photos. That way they will on be on the same page.

Greg

One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks for posting i love it
lee

Posts: 87 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: 27 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Nice! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Super! Your big mule deer by the bookcase is fantastic as is the double drop tine whitetail. Well done!

Posts: 10146 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Also like your choice of art.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9865 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That big deer by the bookcase if I am not mistaking is a huge whitetail?

Posts: 90 | Location: Mishawaka, In. | Registered: 22 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mr. 441 & Mr. Gun

Thank you for your nice comments.

Greg

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mr. Dogcat & Mr. 53,

You are both right on the mounted deer, it is hybrid killed in extreme northwestern Kansas.

Greg

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mr. Fairgame,

Thank you for the comments on the artwork. I think it looks good with the mounted wildlife, in fact, some of it matches up such as the wood ducks, the bufflehead, the black duck, and the drop tined buck.

Greg

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You Sir, have taken a great many nice deer.
That usually only comes from many years of great passion and hard work.
Like one person said...you have a very understanding and loving wife! Lol
I saw the nice book collection too but I may have to call you out on the VHS collection !
Was that a cabinet full of old VHS tapes too?

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mr. Poyntman,

Thank you for the nice comments. Yes, you are correct those are old VHS tapes in the basement, however, currently I watch DVDs and lately they are Blu Ray. The tapes are like my turntable, receiver, and cassette deck, I don't use them any more but I'm loathe to get rid of them.

Greg

One of Us
Picture of samir
posted Hide Post
tu2

DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

Posts: 1427 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
chi/Greg:
Impressive!
Don't think I've ever seen a FULL home of wildlife. Most are in one or two rooms.

You're much neater than I am that's for sure! Even the loading bench, room is perfectly sorted. I'm jealous of that!

Thank you for sharing with us.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote